On April 8 – 10, 2016, the Queen Mary, the Academy of Magical Arts & their world famous clubhouse – Magic Castle will introduce us to Fantasea: Magic Festival. This weekend long festival will be aboard the 1396 ocean liner- turned hotel. You’ll be mesmerized as they’ll transform the ships decks & parlours to make this one of the most magical events of the year. If you’ve been to a Queen Mary hosted event, you know they stop at nothing when it comes to detail. No stone is left un-turned & every activity is thoroughly thought through and brought to life. If you haven’t experienced the Queen Mary’s Dark Harbor (I still think about Scary Mary & her friends) or CHILL (my favorite) , stay tuned for my reviews.
Here are some of the activities you can enjoy on a Fantasea weekend:
- Mysteries of Magic Dinner Show – Experience a tantalizing 4-course feast to tempt your senses while the masters of illusion mystify your mind with an unforgettable evening of magic (9th Only)
- Friday Night of Illusions Show – Main Stage Show on the Wizarding Platform in Wizard Alley (8th Only)
- Magic Mixology in The Cauldron – Let your senses bubble over with eccentric libations brought to you by the wizards of the mixology world, The Mixing Glass (8th & 9th Only)
- Abracadabra Brunch Buffet – Enjoy a live jazz brunch featuring the velvety vocals of Hedge Hog Swing including bottomless mimosas, a serving of tableside magic and a stash of tricks up our sleeves. (8th Only)
- Hocus Pocus Parlour & Pub – Soak up some suds and rub elbows with the likes of legendary magicians while taking in a show or three between DJ sets (21+ after 7pm)
- The Enchanted Corridor – Saunter through the great hall of wonder where magic abounds with strolling tricksters and close up magic table shows.
- Wizard Alley & Platform – Venture into the “alley” to partake in unusual mystical activities, shop for magical oddities and grab a snack at Mystic Morsels while taking in one of the many shows on The Wizarding Platform.
- The Secret Circle Study – Gather in The Secret Circle for spell-binding lessons to expand your mind and master your craft in these Magic Academy Enrichment courses.
- Conjuring After Dark Tour – A haunted history tour like no other, lead by a trained paranormal guide. You will explore the Queen Mary’s most notorious paranormal hot spots and hear chilling tails of the ships haunted past. What better place for such walks than The Queen Mary, voted top 10 most haunted places by Time Magazine.
- Golden Era of Entertainers Tour – A magical tour highlighting the beautiful treasures aboard while showcasing the historic entertainers who once graced the stages of the majestic ship.
Click here for more information and purchase tickets.